Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Things We Don't Know

Why is it that I may know one thing but feel another?  And that my actions may be contrary to both the knowing and the feeling?

Why does a 60° day in the spring make me take my sweater off and when it’s 60° in the fall, I put one on? 

It’s these daily conundrums that can frustrate or merely be an interesting conversation starter.  Why does watching bears using toilet paper make some people want to buy that brand?
Part of the problem with these types of issues is that there may not be an answer, or the answer is too complex, or too hard.  I mean, you know the technology has to exist to make a brand of pantyhose that doesn’t run, so why don’t they make some?  Experts might say that profits would go down. I would bet against that, but then what do I know?

I’ll bet you’ve mused on some similar queries and I’d be interested in knowing what they are.  After all, by putting our heads together we may discover there are some things we actually do know.  Or, at least we’ll enjoy the discussions.
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment