Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hide n' Seek

What childhood game does your life feel like right now?  Are you the cheese standing alone or have you been “It” racing around trying to tag someone else? 

Maybe in some area of your life you have a bit of ‘Simon says’ going on, being directed to do this or that by outside forces.  Have you been blindfolded, spun around and now your arms are outstretched searching for that illusive donkey? 
Perhaps you relate more to being the victim in the library with Colonel Mustard or are lucky enough to have everything you need to pay the for the hotels on Park Place.

Me?  It’s Mother-may-I?  There’s a goal and I’m trying to get to it.  I’m asking “May I do this?” but the answers have been “No, but you can do this instead” or “Wait ‘til the next turn.”
I enjoyed the question for this musing.  It popped into my mind as I walked the neighborhood.  I had to go home get my camera and start over.  Reminded me of Sorry.

The answer for me took some thought.  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment