Sunday, September 06, 2015

Things I'm trying to accept

  • There will always be a smidgen of discomfort when ignoring someone with a homeless sign.
  • That the above is not necessarily a bad thing.
  • My timetable does not rule the world.
  • It really is human nature to look at things on the side of the road, be it the accident or a memorial of that event.
  • Some people believe that a cell phone is welcome anywhere.
  • Some of those above also believe they have a right to use it whenever and wherever and that a disapproving look from me is meaningless.
  • Everything is much more immediate than even a decade ago.
  • It's ok to not multitask.
  • It's important to not multitask most of the time.
  • People who are passive aggressive also have to be right.
  • It's no use debating with the above.
  • My body is as old as I feel. 
  • On days when my spirit seems much younger than my body, I can be more active. 
  • On days when I'm feeling every one of my chronological years I feel limited.
  • The above being said, some days by body tells me I am getting older while my spirit tells me it is feeling brighter.
  • It is ok to be envious of a dear friend's good fortune.
  • Just because I have some wisdom that comes with age doesn't mean such wisdom is welcome.
  • Christmas holiday movies are going to start on the Hallmark Channel on Halloween.
  • The election is still fourteen months away.
  • The election is still fourteen months away and in order to be an informed voter I need to pay at least some attention now.
  • Not everyone calls the writing of a list creative writing.
  • That's their problem.
Marilyn




No comments:

Post a Comment